Tuesday 15 April 2014

When will the Rain be Normal Again ?


Was the Great Flood  from Genesis  Real  You all Ask.  Well just look at the Weather around you all in the last few years.




  

                             "Laughter In The Rain"




It was written by Cody, Philip / Sedaka, Neil.


Strolling along country roads with my baby
It starts to rain, it begins to pour
Without an umbrella we're soaked to the skin
I feel a shiver run up my spine
I feel the warmth of her hand in mine
Ooh, I hear laughter in the rain
Walking hand in hand with the one I love
Ooh, how I love the rainy days
And the happy way I feel inside
After a while we run under a tree
I turn to her and she kisses me
There with the beat of the rain on the leaves
Softly she breathes and I close my eyes
Sharing our love under stormy skies
Ooh, I hear laughter in the rain
Walking hand in hand with the one I love
Ooh, how I love the rainy days
And the happy way I feel inside
I feel the warmth of her hand in mine
Ooh, I hear laughter in the rain
Walking hand in hand with the one I love
Ooh, how I love the rainy days
And the happy way I feel inside
Ooh, I hear laughter in the rain
Walking hand in hand with the one I love
Ooh, how I love the rainy days
And the happy way I feel inside

Songwriters
Cody, Philip / Sedaka, Neil




 

Now I have you all in the Mellow and  Loving Moods.  Lets us just enquire into what maybe happening behind the Scenes on this Planet  of the UNWISE ONES. 

Some Scenarios that just maybe being played out are these .  Read on and see if you are still Laughing in the rain Now Folks.

 

 CIA Terror – Is HAARP Causing the Floods, Quakes, Fires…

Do you know how many countries have this HAARP technology?  Would President Obama be behind a strike against Pakistan or Russia with a HAARP weapon?  If the CIA is behind these Weather Weapon Attacks then which nation are the attacks coming from?  Who does the CIA work for?
Who is safe from CIA Terrorists?  JFK declared he wanted to shut down the CIA and they killed him.  Castro claims that Bin Laden was a CIA operative who may have been a pawn in the justification for America to attack Iraq and Afghanistan.  In Pakistan and Russia officials now say the CIA may be using HAARP technology as a weapon against rogue nations.
MEMRI
Fri  Aug 27, 2010


What can this Be Trumpets from Heaven or Haarp's that Angels Don't Play with.  More like Strange Weapons of  Massless De-Contructions.  Maybe some Organisation is Boring large Underground Cavities below the Land for Secret bases.

Or is it coming from other unseen worlds and Realities overlaying this reality.  As yet unseen or detected by us in the Physical Dense Bodies that we all inhabit at present.

Have you heard the Sounds as in large Trumpet calls or Distorted Dimensional Sounds of Realities being torn apart with some exotic Energy Device the Public has not been told of. Your Guess is as good as Mine is Fanciful.

Strange Sounds in Terrace, BC Canada August 29th 2013 7:30am  

  Also not Just in Canada and USA.  But World Wide.  Is it Man or Other Interdimensional Beings producing these Sounds.  No one in Science has a a Good explanation. 

                     Strange Sounds [HD] - WORLD NEWS! - 2011 / 2012

 

 









No comments:

Post a Comment